playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Pencilvester

Few suggestions

Posted (edited)

Suggestion list.

#1 Firstly I believe the new boss(es) that drop the gloves used to merge with TOL gloves into BIS t92 gloves should be 

*1 first phase - The Nightmare - which has the chance to drop the mellee gloves

*2 second phase - Hespori - which has the chance to drop the range gloves

*3 third phase - The Mimic - which has the chance to drop the mage gloves.

These are all OSRS bosses and I believe it would be nice to incorperate them into hydrix.

During the phases I believe the boss(es) should have the chance to revert to the previous phase, or skip to the next phase, this would add an

additional challenge to aquiring the gloves.

Once a player obtains all the gloves, they can be merged at research table, along with the TOL gloves to produce BIS hybrid t92 gloves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Lance & Rapier

I believe we should add a new boss, of which, Royal lance & rapier are BIS on, this would be something extra besides lance & rapier being purely cosmetic.

This boss could either, or both, drop a new armor, or even drop upgrade patches that can be used on the lance & rapier to give them stats on other bosses.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jail*

We strongly need to fix the jail system, as it's easy to break out of the jail.

I understand that if a player does this then you should temp ban them, but it's best not to have it happening in the first place.

Grand Exchange - Make it so you can sell items over the 2147m limit, just make it give the person tickets instead.

Or to add-on to this, we could add player-owned-shops instead of a GE

Edited by Pencilvester
  • Like 2

+1 to all, I like these, GE needs that update, and Jail needs to be moved or figured out as well, been mentioned before a lot of times. I talked to you about the Royal Dragon thing with the lances, so hopefully enough ideas like that can get it figured out in the future 😄