playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Ugly God

Ugly God's Intro ​💁‍♂️​

*Disclaimer : Since there wasn't an official Introduction format, I  just put my own set of questions that I thought should be in an introduction*

Real life name: Turner
Nicknames: 
God 

Are you currently in school, or working?

I am currently in school full-time working towards getting my bio-engineering degree while simultaneously making a living working part-time at a research lab in my home town. I'm ecstatic to say I have picked up another full-time occupation here on Hydrix 😉 

What do you enjoy doing in your free time besides spending time on Hydrix?
- Traveling, traveling, traveling!
- Weight-lifting
- Eating

- Sleeping
Interesting facts:

- I started playing RS in 2007, then transitioning to OSRS and RSPS's after EOC launched in 2012.

- I claim to not be much of a skiller, although my first 99s with a fresh start on OSRS were farming and mining.

- My total Pre-EOC + OSRS playtime adds up to ~ 2  years and 7 months nerd-face_1f913.png.9b9b28440fe599f4acb6ef1f8edc868c.png

- Once I set my mind on something, I could stay at a single Boss or hammer a certain skill for weeks on end until I get what I'm looking for.

Where in your position do you feel you could improve the most?
- During my team here on Hydrix I want to focus on improving communication and team work.  Over my time on RSPS's I have always minded my own business and took everything on by myself.  Being honest with myself, this will be my last RSPS. One last dance. I want to leave behind a strong, positive legacy for people to remember me by, and most importantly, I want to enjoy it as much as I can, with others, and not just for myself this time.  

Lastly, is there anything you would like to see in the future of Hydrix?
- While I’m pretty content with the state of things at the moment in both our game and community, I would love to see a community of 50+ active daily in my time here.  Although that is a LARGE milestone for a RSPS, this server, as far as I've seen, is well equipped to be up there. Another thing I'd like to see improved is our PvP system/community, along with a revamped Raids 1 and Raids 2. I will do my part and suggest all the small things and the big ideas that I believe will make Hydrix live up to its fullest potential. 

• Like 1