playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Jamieson

Jamieson's Staff Application

Posted (edited)

Username: Jamieson

Time played (Full screen shot):55f8d0f5cbc2579c12c6462c5be0c4c8.png.e9bd3cfbea6df975c85bbd197ed616fb.png

Timezone: United Kingdom GMT (my sleeping pattern is fucked so pretty much NA timezone lmfao)

Any past experience:Was Support on a server in october 2019 (took a break from Hydrix because of the old owner not caring about the server)

Why we should choose you: I personally think Hydrix has a strong staff team but i thought i should make an application for the future 😛. I'm always online (12+ hours a day) i love helping new players and answering any questions they may ask, I'm an easy guy to get along with and very laid back but if someone breaks the rules then its a different story. Im very loyal and trustworthy. i think im a good candidate for the staff team 🙂  appreciate all feedback TY 🙂

ffacc891e2c34cd502a625b09ce44e28.png

Edited by keiran
  • Like 4

+1, very knowledgeable and reliable player from my experience. This guy is one of the most active players I know and is usually on all the time.

He definitely is known within the community and would be a great new addition to the staff team!

• Like 1

+1 from me as well. I'm kinda new here, but Jamie has helped me out with everything, he is extremely knowledgeable. The staff team would be lucky to have a player that caring in their team.

• Like 1

+1 - Knows stuff about things and things about stuff and helps people with stuff and things 😄 Plays enough to where I'd be able to sleep more than once every 4 days too

• Like 1

Incredibly knowledgeable, known this dude for many months, can vouch he's a very trustworthy person, very valuable person in the server (not by gp standards lel)

Would be a great addition to the team. +20

• Like 1