playnow
Sign in to follow this  
cup

cup

Username: cup

Time played (Full screen shot): image.thumb.png.038ea9f4e6d6bb7b10e1ad7e095f42b1.png

Timezone: east coast, us

Any past experience: yes not much however

Why we should choose you: i feel this server would benefit from having a server support with an ironmans perspective.

I don't know if I should be posting but I'll give my input anyways, I think you're lacking. To be honest that is the dumbest "why should we choose you response" I've ever seen, almost all the current staff members have IM accounts or have played them so it's not like there is a benefit from that point of view alone. I think you need to give a better reason before you are even considered as a choice.

Edited by Mayumiki
  • Thanks 1

Until given better reason I can't +1 either, the why we should indeed is just lacking like Mayu said.

21 hours ago, Mayumiki said:

I don't know if I should be posting but I'll give my input anyways, I think you're lacking. To be honest that is the dumbest "why should we choose you response" I've ever seen, almost all the current staff members have IM accounts or have played them so it's not like there is a benefit from that point of view alone. I think you need to give a better reason before you are even considered as a choice.

bit harsh 😅

but we do need a NA support. We'll keep you in mind @cup

+69 - Active and fairly knowledgeable. Plus, there have been WAY less qualified supports in the recent past >.>

On 12/31/2019 at 10:21 PM, Raphael said:

bit harsh 😅

but we do need a NA support. We'll keep you in mind @cup

Mayu is a realest though. Lol