playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Mayumiki

Account reset.

So basically this will only really be for people that play hcim but the idea is paying 10m to do a full account reset, the only thing you get to keep is your name and donor status. 

wipes bank, pets, titles, achievements everything.

lets you re-pick your mode as well.

The idea is so people can donate on hc and if they die they can just reset the account pick hc again and challenge that mode again.

Ps yes I'm doing an UIM mode type thing with Ire.

I see where you're going with this. I myself have never played any HC mode's so I can't give much of an opinion on this, but when/if someone died on his/her HC what are the chances they would want to wipe any and all things they've achieved, just to start from scratch? 

Also, perhaps looking into an item that you can Donate only to get. For now lets call it a "Scroll of renewal" I know already a thing but, this "Scroll' can give you your HC status back? 

37 minutes ago, Despair said:

I see where you're going with this. I myself have never played any HC mode's so I can't give much of an opinion on this, but when/if someone died on his/her HC what are the chances they would want to wipe any and all things they've achieved, just to start from scratch? 

Also, perhaps looking into an item that you can Donate only to get. For now lets call it a "Scroll of renewal" I know already a thing but, this "Scroll' can give you your HC status back? 

Yes it would only be people that want to do that, but since most current people that would have an hcim have mains so they are just doing it for the challenge of hitting their goals on a hc.

I don't personally like the idea of just buying a scroll to re-establish hc back to an account, there still needs to be that punishment of dying if you want to continue as a hc so that's where the account wipe would come in.

Edited by Mayumiki

Great suggestion, however, the only way i see this working is, if we keep your donation total and donated perks, however EVERYTHING else is reset, like for example, if you purchased donator tokens and purchased donator gloves.
These would be deleted if you died.