playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Raphael

Heist minigame rework

The following ideas will prevent afk to win (1), possibly revive Heist (2) and prevent people from multi logging (3) to do heist.

1 - Make it so the more bag your team steals you get more points. If you're on the winning team, 1 bag = more points than on losing team.

Example; Team A stole 7 bags. Team A WON, so they get 14 points each. each bags = 2 points since they won.

Team B stole 5 bags. Team B LOST, so thet get 5 points each. Each bags = 1 points since they lost.

(In a draw situation, both team gets only 1 points per bag stolen)

2 - Make it so it gives thieving xp, more bag your team stole = more xp. Maybe also make it if your team won, = more xp. Very nice alternative than spam clicking your mouse to death on a thieving stall xd.

3 - Make it so you can only have 1 account in heist per IP/MAC address.

1) I feel this would make it so that people can buy the crystals in 1 run, just pay or afk the losing team and spam collect.

2) Sure why not

3) this would fix the afk/ multi logging aspect

2 minutes ago, Google said:

1) I feel this would make it so that people can buy the crystals in 1 run, just pay or afk the losing team and spam collect.

probably. would only prevent half the problem i guess. if you guys got any ideas to prevent the afk to win tho, plz share

I 100% support this, at the moment heist is dead, BIS boots are pretty much non existent for those who didn't join when heist was active, it would be good to see heist a thing again, and people being actually able to grind for it, whereas they can't right now!

On 10/26/2019 at 8:42 PM, Pencilvester said:

I 100% support this, at the moment heist is dead, BIS boots are pretty much non existent for those who didn't join when heist was active, it would be good to see heist a thing again, and people being actually able to grind for it, whereas they can't right now!

Heists was always dead. We payed people like 20m a game back in the day to get our boots rather than them boss or skill. That's why they are kinda rare, but you still see them around. 

For the post:

+1

+1

Edited by Itsyaboi

This minigame needs a full rework in my eyes, right now it's all about just spamming the bags without the other aspect of it being a pvp minigame as well