playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Raphael

about the donor gloves

so we all know the donor gloves are best in slots for ranged.

theyre a donor item. see the problem? p2w. i know its been like that for ages, but donor items shouldnt be best in slot. period. (see my other thread here about the amulet of perfection)

why are the donor gloves best in slot? cause of the dominion tower gloves effect, where it has a chance to double hit, making them better than the iuvenis gloves.

here are my suggestions; 1 being the best solution imo, and then 2 and then 3.

1 - eventually create a more powerful best in slot t92 gloves, kinda like the roip, aoip and amalgam boots we already have. that uses the temple of light gloves to create and other stuff, and those t92 gloves would have the dominion tower gloves effects.

OR

2 - make it so the donor gloves do not have the dom tower gloves effect anymore and give those effects to the temple of light gloves. (donor gloves could keep the dom tower effects, but as long as tol gloves would get it, thats the focus here)

OR

3 - just get rid of the dominion tower gloves effect on the donor gloves. (people would not like this update btw, but i dont like it that donor gloves are bis for ranged, completely destroys the iuvenis gloves. other 2 suggestions would be way better)

😂 👌 cum on bro

Edited by Raphael

100% agree, the ranged Temple of Light Gloves are basically useless at the moment. (Pretty fuckin disappointing seeing as I've gotten *4* of them and neither of the other 2 >.>) A combined ToL glove like the combined heist boots would be dope, just make sure it has the dominion tower effects or just add the effects to the individual ToL gloves.

I cannot change an item that someone has paid real money for, that's bad play & quite frankly scamming.

12 minutes ago, Hydrix said:

I cannot change an item that someone has paid real money for, that's bad play & quite frankly scamming.

So you could give the effect to TOL gloves & potentially think about Gloves of Immense Power?

• Like 1

Making a donor item from god to garbage makes the money spent worthless. If anything, buff the t90  gloves. 

6 hours ago, Itsyaboi said:

Making a donor item from god to garbage makes the money spent worthless. If anything, buff the t90  gloves. 

yh i understand, obviously i wanna see the 1st solution i suggested implemented. the others were just alternatives.

i just never liked that fact that a donor items is bis

• Like 1