playnow
Sign in to follow this  
rover

Perk ideas for store / Ingame & skilling Contract system

Posted (edited)

These are just different ideas. Some will probably not be liked, but they can always be used to get new ideas

Text in red could be extra's added to the perk.

1.   Master Fledger: Increases the speed of Fletching items by 2 times. (you no longer require bowstring to string (u) bows and Feathers to feather unf ammunition)

2. Huntsman: With this perk, You can now place an extra 2 traps at once (7 traps at level 80+), (gain an additional +25% experience on successful catches, and 10% chance to receive double loot on catching chins/grenwalls)

3.  Soul Siphoner: Soulsplit is 25% more effective for healing

4. Master Warlock: Each spellcast has a 50% chance to save all of your runes OR (maybe like a 25% rate if 50 is too high)

5. Lumber Legend: Grants a 33% chance to cut 2 logs and a 10% chance to burn logs automaticly for 50% of regular firemaking xp.

6.  Bar mining: Mining ores gives a X procent chance to directly convert them into bars without needing coal. For example:

• Iron and steel ores are a 20% chance to change into their respective bars upon mining.
  • Mithril ore has a 12,5% or 15% chance to change into a bar upon mining.
  • Adamant ore has a 10 % chance to change into a bar upon mining.
  • Runite ore has a 5% chance to change into a bar upon mining.

I dont know if these rates are too high or not. Just a example.

7. Herbivore: All monsters now have the ability to drop a box that contains 20 random clean herbs.

8.  An idea for the supercharged perk is to half down the recharging times.

9. High tier alching: Removes the requirement for Runes when using High Alchemy.

10. Stunner: X % amount of Chance To Stun Your Enemy for 5 seconds

11. Life Stealer: 10% chance to steal 50% of the damage you did.

12. Reflector: 10% chance to reflect the damage that was done upon you.

13. Slayer transporter: Teleporting to your slayer task is free instead of 200k.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skilling contracts.

3 daily ones, 2 weekly ones and 1 monthy one. 

The daily ones give small amount of skill points, Xp in the contract type skill & a small skilling box

The weekly ones give a medium amount of skill points, Xp in the contract type skill & a medium skilling box With a small chance to get a skilling outfit piece

The monthy one gives a big amount of skill points, Xp in the contract type skill & 2 big skilling boxes with a higher chance to get a skilling outfit piece.

The skilling store could have newer items added for example a Supply box with a menu to choose what kind of items you want like: smithing/mining or woodcutting or fishing and then it gives X amount of random noted items from low to high level supplies.

A New perk called: Skiller addict: - 25% More XP from skilling contracts & 25% More rewards from skilling contracts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you kiddo's like my ideas. These are just some I found/made up or edited. These hopefully will give some inspiration for new perks.

If you got some ideas of your own, Please post them below so I can take them up into the post with your name posted by them so Connor can get a clear overview.

Edited by rover
  • Like 1

impressive thread !

Connor will be the one to judge numbers but here goes.

1.   Master Fledger: meh

2. Huntsman: YES

3.  Soul Siphoner: FUK YES

4. Master Warlock: meh

5. Lumber Legend: why not

6.  Bar mining: why not

7. Herbivore: meh

8.  An idea for the supercharged perk is to half down the recharging times. YES PLEASE

9. High tier alching: meh

10. Stunner: X % amount of Chance To Stun Your Enemy for 5 seconds. ehhhh? could be either op or useless

11. Life Stealer: 10% chance to steal 50% of the damage you did. yeah nah

12. Reflector: 10% chance to reflect the damage that was done upon you. yeah thats op

13. Slayer transporter: Teleporting to your slayer task is free instead of 200k. i think its already a perk of being sponsor

Getting more perks would always be nice, which are added it wouldn't bother me so i'll just +1 the whole concept of it.

Skilling contract would just bring more to the daily table which is good and bad depending on who you are but the idea is nice +1

• Like 1

Loving all of these ideas, some obviously might be too op but I love the thought that went into it so +1 to all imo

• Like 1

I have pinned this as i will be using your ideas throughout a number of updates.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hydrix said:

I have pinned this as i will be using your ideas throughout a number of updates.

It is amazing to hear this. Thank you very much!!

i know im late, but glad to see many great ideas being implemented from this! GZ rover

@Hydrix I am glad you added the a dailly skilling contract character in game, but are there any ideas to improve this to the format which I added above?

Would be nice to see that we could get different tier tasks : 3 daily, 2 weekly, 1 monthly.

On 10/5/2019 at 2:13 PM, rover said:

@Hydrix I am glad you added the a dailly skilling contract character in game, but are there any ideas to improve this to the format which I added above?

Would be nice to see that we could get different tier tasks : 3 daily, 2 weekly, 1 monthly.

This could be very nice tbh but needs to be thought out carefully because what is something that you achieve in a month time and what reward is fair for such a length

23 hours ago, Google said:

This could be very nice tbh but needs to be thought out carefully because what is something that you achieve in a month time and what reward is fair for such a length 

I think for a monthly reward, it could be something you need a high level for, like magic trees or runite ores and a big amount with a reward that is worth it, but not overpowered. There should be some thought on the subject yes. I totally agree, but think that we could have more daily's, and maybe even daily's that are devided in difficulty. (example: Easy, medium, hard)

4 minutes ago, rover said:

I think for a monthly reward, it could be something you need a high level for, like magic trees or runite ores and a big amount with a reward that is worth it, but not overpowered. There should be some thought on the subject yes. I totally agree, but think that we could have more daily's, and maybe even daily's that are devided in difficulty. (example: Easy, medium, hard)

Divided daily's would be nice yes, rewards need to be scaled to multiple challenges though.

To continue on monthly challenges, no one is going to want to chop lets say 3K magic logs or mine 1.5K runite ore. It has to be a challenge but not stupidly tedious.

Just now, Google said:

Divided daily's would be nice yes, rewards need to be scaled to multiple challenges though.

To continue on monthly challenges, no one is going to want to chop lets say 3K magic logs or mine 1.5K runite ore. It has to be a challenge but not stupidly tedious.

There you have a good point. Maybe if possible and if there is time, there could be looked into more skilling minigames or revive the ones that we got in game to add into the challenges. Like do X runs of a certain minigame or get X reward from this skilling minigame etc etc.. to spice it up and make it more worth it.

Posted (edited)

for monthly challenges i think it should be an experience goal.

Get X amount of xp each month to get a reward.

amount of xp also varies depending of each xp modes ofc.

could be interesting, thats not something tedious or annoying to do that will become dead as you get xp by doing w/e,

way more passive so i think people would prefer that for a monthly challenge

EDIT: since you're getting XP, maybe it also encourages people to follow the prestige course ya know, just saying.

EDIT 2: for people who are maxed out in total xp. ehhhh idk guess it becomes less attracting, would still work, you still can get xp anyway, im sure it easy to set a counter somewhere.

Edited by Raphael

7 hours ago, Raphael said:

for monthly challenges i think it should be an experience goal.

Get X amount of xp each month to get a reward.

amount of xp also varies depending of each xp modes ofc.

could be interesting, thats not something tedious or annoying to do that will become dead as you get xp by doing w/e,

way more passive so i think people would prefer that for a monthly challenge

EDIT: since you're getting XP, maybe it also encourages people to follow the prestige course ya know, just saying.

EDIT 2: for people who are maxed out in total xp. ehhhh idk guess it becomes less attracting, would still work, you still can get xp anyway, im sure it easy to set a counter somewhere.

This would completely defeat the purpose of max prestige + max exp, you'd finally "be done" with gaining experience just to get thrown back into it.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:40 AM, Google said:

This would completely defeat the purpose of max prestige + max exp, you'd finally "be done" with gaining experience just to get thrown back into it.

yh i realised that with my 2nd edit. to me it was a great idea coming from an heroic player, cause ya know. being heroic its pretty fking hard to run out of XP to gain so i didnt think about it all.