playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Mayumiki

Double exp

We should be able to pay to active the well on the weekend to stack the exp, right now as it is for older players it is worse to level on a weekend than it is to level during the week

At some point too many boosts makes it useless to have xp modes, personal opinion. I can see how this would attract people though, very easy maxing

3 hours ago, Zony said:

At some point too many boosts makes it useless to have xp modes, personal opinion. I can see how this would attract people though, very easy maxing

That is true but I'm currently on the mindset weekends we get the most players online and as it is right now, it's way better to skill during the week.

I would say the best way to fix the xp discrepancy would be to remove always DXP weekends in exchange for one weekend a month. Then make dxp the same rules all week long including weekends. So that way all week long you can have the regular boosts, then on DXP weekend (first weekend per month lets say) you get base DXP boost plus whatever you want to activate whether it be DXP scroll or well or both. This way you eliminate free DXP essentially aside from 1 weekend per month, and increase money sink. And you just get 1 insane XP overhaul weekend.

+1 for this idea.

Either well or xp scroll's do not work and for players with some funds or sharing the well, leveling from monday to thursday is much easier.

i see both sides... yes, would boost peoples reason to play on weekends and make it more enjoyable than bank standing, but also too many buffs just ruin the reason of difficulties. if your a skilled player, you can max on heroic in days, even maybe less. but either way, if you put in the time i can see having the well be buffed.