playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Iron Steak

Iron Steaks QOL Ironman Suggestions

Ironman QOL Suggestions  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should something drop or give bulk runes for ironmen? (Ironman shops already contain the base runes and chaos runes)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should there be some other method of obtaining food on an ironman aside from fishing and cooking it?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should Ruby and or Dragon bolts (e) be added to the hydrix point store?

• Yes
    • No

Just a couple QOL suggestions for the ironman gamemode that would make it more pleasing to play and grind out
1. Some method to get bulk blood and ice barrage runes, obviously we could runecraft them but if you're grinding a boss out that requires mage rc'ing the runes is going to be quite unreasonable for the amount of runes you would be using. So i suggest possibly a NPC or a minigame of some sort that would give bulk amounts of Death, Soul, and Blood Runes.

2. Possibly adding sharks or rocktails to the hydrix pt shop? As of now the only method i know to get living minerals to catch rocktails is by killing the golems and you only get ~15 minerals per kill making it quite the grindy process if you want to stock up on decent food to continue bossing.

3. Possibly adding some sort of bolts to the hydrix pt store aswell, or adding packs of dragon and ruby bolts (e). I don't see a problem with this being that IM can already currently access the store and there is packs of dragon darts currently in there, it would just make bossing less tedious if you didn't have to make bolts every time you want to range something.

Okay not that I want to destroy your ideas cause I don't play IM but I will put some tips here, Nex drops like 3-5k bloods when you get a drop and uses range to kill, barrows gives a decent amount of death runes. High end bosses you never use food you use brews, glacors are a good source of super restores and brews 4 dose. The last thing I can't really help out with cause most of the bosses I know drop onyx e, but for a ruby bolt spec getting the ROD will give you that effect without needing the bolts. Hope this helps a little