playnow
Sign in to follow this  
High Wisdom

Zulrah Guide 12.06.19

This guide is a copy-paste from somewhere isn't it? Void u get with Hydrix pts, not PC. Zulrah isn't random, it always goes range-melee-magic-range, never taken me any longer so idk what is next. Also using titan is suggested and during red phase use magic attacks and I don't think u can make Crystal Halberd here and it also drops dyes to paint serp helm.

If u ever did that guide urself I guess effort was put into it, but I'd say make sure it applies to the game when re-posting.

7 minutes ago, Whirlwind said:

This guide is a copy-paste from somewhere isn't it? Void u get with Hydrix pts, not PC. Zulrah isn't random, it always goes range-melee-magic-range, never taken me any longer so idk what is next. Also using titan is suggested and during red phase use magic attacks and I don't think u can make Crystal Halberd here and it also drops dyes to paint serp helm.

If u ever did that guide urself I guess effort was put into it, but I'd say make sure it applies to the game when re-posting.

I did make it for a diff server back in the day, Hydrix is using the same source as the old one i made this guide for in the first place so i that i could use it for this one aswell, but if u have done something diff from this one compare to my guide i'll delete it.

- High Wisdom

On 6/12/2019 at 4:33 PM, High Wisdom said:

I did make it for a diff server back in the day, Hydrix is using the same source as the old one i made this guide for in the first place so i that i could use it for this one aswell, but if u have done something diff from this one compare to my guide i'll delete it.

- High Wisdom

Hydrix is not using the same source as another server you played, please don't assume such crap.

Hydrix source is a 7 year old source which uses the very first Matrix base, all the osrs add'ons etc has all been done by myself or people i have paid.