playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Google

120 Slayer cape

Having recently reobtained the 120 Slayer cape it reminded me, it could use a little touch up.

The current perk is a set list of bosses to choose from which is nice but stale. 

My suggestion would be to either change the entire list up or make a personalized list where you pay x amount of Slayer points to add 1 boss/task to the list.

Ever since I got it, always felt like too much is missing, having everything however is perhaps a bit op and that list would be long af. Really like  the idea of getting to add monsters to the list for slay pts. +100

I like this idea because I also agree with Whirlwind. I think having everything is way too op. Maybe 500-1k slayer points per addition. Or even more?

Never intended to have everything on there, would be a long as fuck list + way too OP indeed.

I prefer the spending points to add a boss/monster on to it.

It's all garbage Slayer tasks except the bosses... I asked for a few others to be added but was denied. I doubt it will get any sort of fix because it's not ment to have insane bosses on it otherwise it would potentially allow more good items into the game.

I am +1 to this but I don't it will happen

I think it could with the right implementation. Obviously like google and I said, adding everything would just be way too OP but if you have a certain amount you can add for a shit ton of slayer points that would be a cool change. Even if you are limited to 5 total additions for your cape

32 minutes ago, Zony said:

I think it could with the right implementation. Obviously like google and I said, adding everything would just be way too OP but if you have a certain amount you can add for a shit ton of slayer points that would be a cool change. Even if you are limited to 5 total additions for your cape

I'd much prefer 5 different bosses I can manually add/delete and re-add than having a set list which is hardly used tbh.