playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Hydrix

Update #109

29th May 2019

Pet interface:

Finally! Good bye spaghetti!

The pet claim interface can be accessed via the quest tab or the pet tamer, providing a smooth and unique experience to claiming your pets, no longer will you have to claim them all at once.

The interface allows you to click individual pets to see how they are obtain and allows you to claim individual pets for a small fee of 1,000,000 coins. The colour of the pet will be red if it's locked or green if its unlocked.

Media:

a9a274de1c197a630628166c84448206.png

Dice bag:

The demand for the gambling to return has been very high since the removal of it and that won't change, RSPS players love to gamble and that is fine, but with free rein it can be dangerous and seriously effect an rsps so the bag will return but with the follow changes;

• The dice bag roll is now public and will say above the players head what the roll is. The way you can see if this is a legit roll is because it will have the speech bubble icon next to it in chat and the number rolled will be green.
  • The dice bag can roll 1-100 or 1-10. 
  • Hosts will be hand picked by myself. Hosts will have to donate for these rights as previous.
  • Hosts cannot gamble without at least 1 billion coins in their inventory, the dice bag will not roll.
  • Taking a bet that they cannot pay out, regardless if they win will cause the rank to be revoked.
  • Hosts will be required to make sure the person they are gambling will NOT be cleaned by the bet. Knowingly taking a bet that will clean a player can cause the rank to be revoked.

Others:

• Added ::dice & ::gamble (Teleports to dice area).
  • Updated discord !bosspets to include giant mole pet.
  • Dryaxions can no longer be killed in place of the Dryax slayer task.
  • Wilderness tasks no longer say craft logs, but instead chop them.
  • Weekly override has been updated.

Like the interface, interesting money sink. Gambling was unexpected but +1 for that

Nice another interface update, also not a fan of the dice coming back but I do like how you are putting restrictions on it so I will agree with how you went about it +1

Posted (edited)

reads through whole thread 

10 hours ago, Hydrix said:

• Weekly override has been updated.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by Itsyaboi
Reason for edit: am sad because i have to wait for the weekend for the potential new override......

20 hours ago, Mayumiki said:

Nice another interface update, also not a fan of the dice coming back but I do like how you are putting restrictions on it so I will agree with how you went about it +1

I understand that many won't be a fan, but as long as i keep it controlled it won't get out of hand and if it does then i can look to change how it works.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, Hydrix said:

I understand that many won't be a fan, but as long as i keep it controlled it won't get out of hand and if it does then i can look to change how it works.

no more griffith situations w00t

• Like 1