playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Scouse

Easter bunny boss

Easter Bunny Boss Suggestion

Okay so I've just been speaking to Connor about the potential of adding a Easter related boss, because although the Easter event was great, there can always be more.

So the basis of this boss would obviously be Easter bunny related and it would be similar to bad Santa in a way that once it's in the game for the Holiday, it wont be going. Aka making it a permanent boss. The boss would be a mid tier boss similar to GWD with a lot higher hp and nothing to boost your damage unlike bad Santa, it would attack with all 3 styles and have a special ability where it brings down explosive eggs. Maybe a one shot potential. Probably a 3x3 blast radius. This being said the boss would still be easy to do to high tier players / pvmers.

The rewards from this boss would more than likely be basic skilling supplies, foods etc. And it would also have a chance at a pet if the model were to be any different to the current Easter bunny we have in game. It's rare / very rare rewards would consist of cosmetic based items such as the big carrot weapon, maybe a Easter bunny based override. And a first and new dye to be dropped by a boss. Hence why I suggested it doesn't leave the game. This would make the boss have a reason to be grinded if you strike being lucky at getting a dye drop. The colour hasn't been decided yet but I'll leave a straw poll at the bottom of this post for you to vote, on some Easter based colours which could be dyes.

I hope you guys can give me feedback on my suggestion and let Connor know what else you think should get added to this boss. Please give feedback either positive or negative just so we know if you guys want this in the game. Cheers 🙂 

https://www.strawpoll.me/17760487

I ALSO FORGET TO MENTION THAT THE BOSS WOULD HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DROP A TITLE, IM BAD AT MAKING SUGGESTIONS REEEEEEEEE

played the server for a little while and I've heard a lot of people saying "I can't pvm" or "I don't know how to pvm" so adding a boss that attacks all three attack styles and will have the potential of one hitting you isn't really fair cause over half the server won't be able to kill it. I think we should make it a boss that can have an enraged state like vorago that can hit through prayer or make the special attack not explode but trap you so you have to break one of the eggs to escape or you will take 500+ damage, not a one hit. I love the idea a ton, just want to be able to fight the boss myself without having to barrowing a tbow or scythe of vitur. 

21 minutes ago, Vue said:

played the server for a little while and I've heard a lot of people saying "I can't pvm" or "I don't know how to pvm" so adding a boss that attacks all three attack styles and will have the potential of one hitting you isn't really fair cause over half the server won't be able to kill it. I think we should make it a boss that can have an enraged state like vorago that can hit through prayer or make the special attack not explode but trap you so you have to break one of the eggs to escape or you will take 500+ damage, not a one hit. I love the idea a ton, just want to be able to fight the boss myself without having to barrowing a tbow or scythe of vitur. 

The boss itself would only hit 3 styles, I didn't specify how hard the hits themself would hit, as I said it would be similar to a gwd boss for tier of boss, for tier of damage it would probably be around 200-350 as it's max hit for any style and it wouldn't use all 3 at once, the egg breaking mechanic is already a mechanic in raids, for the first boss that you fight in cox (ice demon) Which is why I suggested something like an egg bomb, yet again the attack wouldn't have to one hit but it should be implimented to prevent you teleporting in, in max gear and never having to look back at your screen. But for the "I can't pvm" comments, theirs not much we can do about that in a realistic stand point, realisitically no boss should spoon feed you the kills and you should be forced to get better at pvm as you go.

People claiming "I can't PVM" usually don't want to learn it either. I like the idea & gives the event a bit more spice.

1 hour ago, Vue said:

whenever I read something like this, most of the time those people do not even attempt to improve at pvming or have never even tried to pvm.

Other than that, I do like this idea and the mechanic sound pretty fun.

Sign in to follow this