playnow
Sign in to follow this  
hex

DR / bugs

Rework the examine window, to be able to see propper drop rates , there is no point in using obscure words like "rare" and "very rare" , what does it mean, does rare for corp is the exact same as rare for armadyl, does rare for calisto is the same as rare for bandos, even if it is , would be nice in seeing your chances in numerical values.  The dr could be calculated if your dr is at 0.

Add a report bug button somewhere in the actual game itself, i have seen new players complain about bugs, and when someone asks to go to forums to report it, exactly 0 people do that.

There is no point doing numerical values on drop because then when people don't get a drop in that range they complain. With the way it is now it shows what the chances are for the items he drops with common's being the most dropped and very rare being the least. I also dont like comparing bosses to each others cause of the fact every boss has their own drop tables. But the concept is the same for all bosses commons with be the higher dropped items to the very rare being the least. Also it's all based on rng so yeah just need to wish to the rng gods.

Every server ive play on has their drop rates on numerical values, the only reason i can imagine not adding it is, to keep the drop rates a secret. 

If numerical values were to be added, as Mayu said, people will complain.

For example, if Bandos Tassets are 1/32 and you kill 64 and get none, complaints. If someone else kills 32 and gets 2 tassets, complaints.

As Connor stated earlier today with the way his loot system works there is nothing to "know", drops don't have specific rates only pets do.

Posted (edited)

its RNG not really an expected number as Google said. so there, to me, is no need. like do it if yall want but wont change anything

Edited by Itsyaboi

Sign in to follow this