Pvm

Raids titles

500 of each osrs raid so, chambers of xerics & theatre of blood would reward you with the tile: Raids Master

500 kill count at Theatre of Blood raids would reward you with the title: Of Justiciar

250 kill count at Theatre of Blood raids would reward you with the title: First Blood

500 kill count at Chambers of Xerics would reward you with the title: Of the Chambers

250 kill count at Chambers of Xerics would reward you with the title: Of Tekton

Reason I wanted to suggest this is simply because I feel like we should see some sort of milestone reward titles in-game towards the two osrs raids. Why? Well why not? You aim for loot and some of the player may want to aim for title? 😄

Credits to, Sam & Scouse for assisting me with the title names so thank you very much for the help you two. 🙂

Voice your opinions whether you'd like to see this in-game as title rewards or not 😛

3 minutes ago, Google said:

+1

Would be nice to see this implemented for other bosses too.

Impliment it for the rest of the bosses and add a new npc to hold all the boss kc title. Ez +1 tho.

Like the idea of adding but I'm just wondering isn't there like a max limit of title the server can have? Question is mainly directed at Connor