Sign in to follow this  
Pvm

Amulet of immense power BUFF

So yesterday, I was kindly approached by Mayumiki and was asked to compare the amulet to the purchasable $ amulet of perfection. I was slightly confused as I was told the amulet more so aimed towards the melee side making it bis for that but after being told by Connor himself that shouldn't be the case I've come to the conclusion that the Amulet of Immense Power should truly be BIS even over the amulet of perfection and you can probably guess the reasons as to why. 😛

unknown.png

rXk7lZCNRn2MXv6s5cfbBQ.png

Once we compared them I just assumed it was for melee / defence amulet so I asked around and got told the same, so I sent Hydrix a message asking if this was true and he said not really so this suggestion is just merely asking for a buff for the immense amulet making it truly worthwhile grinding out. 

Thank you,

Giacobbe aka Justiciar The Dog

• Like 2

So in my opinion I would rather see a rework of the donor amulet over a buff to the immense amulet and maybe change the magic damage around so the immense has the 14% the donor one does but the donor amulet is only good right now because of the attack stats it has right now with it majorly lacking in defence stat. The amulet is not cheap to buy so it needs to stay around the top tier items like the rest of the donor gear is. Ex t85, t87

1 hour ago, Mayumiki said:

So in my opinion I would rather see a rework of the donor amulet over a buff to the immense amulet and maybe change the magic damage around so the immense has the 14% the donor one does but the donor amulet is only good right now because of the attack stats it has right now with it majorly lacking in defence stat. The amulet is not cheap to buy so it needs to stay around the top tier items like the rest of the donor gear is. Ex t85, t87

Yeah looking back at my suggestion, I'd rather move onto your proposal of what you'd like to see instead of the immense amulet being buffed 😛 

Sign in to follow this