playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Scouse

Ancient slayer helm

Make a even better upgrade of the slayer helm available to us by using 100 ancient crystals on a corrupted slayer helm. Cheers boss.

An upgraded slayer helm after the upgraded version of the upgraded version?

+1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Mayumiki said:

Oh boy would I love to have another slayer helm lol

nothing like 5 different slayer helms

+1

Edited by Itsyaboi

Just an opinion on your thought @Scouse, instead of 100 shards for upgraded Corrupted Slayer helm, Why not make a combinable Slayer emblem booster (i) with Corrupted Slayer Helm, to increases bonuses a bit, and also give the 9% drop rate boost. I feel this is balanced, as the items required to get both items will encourage slayer. This also helps save an inventory Slot, because if you're slaying, you're using a Slayer Helm, if you're using a Slayer Helm, you might as well bring the drop rate booster. Just a suggestion 🙂

But Still +1 for ancient shard use because after Drop Booster Emblem (i) and Arclight, Shards are kind of useless.

6 hours ago, Happy Slaps said:

Just an opinion on your thought @Scouse, instead of 100 shards for upgraded Corrupted Slayer helm, Why not make a combinable Slayer emblem booster (i) with Corrupted Slayer Helm, to increases bonuses a bit, and also give the 9% drop rate boost. I feel this is balanced, as the items required to get both items will encourage slayer. This also helps save an inventory Slot, because if you're slaying, you're using a Slayer Helm, if you're using a Slayer Helm, you might as well bring the drop rate booster. Just a suggestion 🙂

But Still +1 for ancient shard use because after Drop Booster Emblem (i) and Arclight, Shards are kind of useless.

This actually would be nice with the amount of  times I forget to bring the emblem.

So make it corrupted slayer helm + drop emblem i + 100 ancient shards = ancient slayer helm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mayumiki said:

So make it corrupted slayer helm + drop emblem i + 100 ancient shards = ancient slayer helm

+1

5 hours ago, Mayumiki said:

I feel like this it 🙂 +1

On 3/25/2019 at 2:58 PM, Mayumiki said:

jumping on the +1 bandwagon for this right here

Sign in to follow this