playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Itsyaboi

Itsyaboi Contest!

CONTEST' hey guys, im here looking for a person that is good with photoshop that is willing to help me out with something. as some may know, i have a musical life outside of hydrix. i make edm/Futurebass and post it to soundcloud. i am really in need of a better logo. if anyone wants to, they can quickly put something together and ill use it and give full credit to you if you would like. i really need to change my logo from a ms paint drawing my friend did to something more i guess "professional". i can post my banner i made for some guidelines, but if someone can really help me out that would be amazing. The winner will get 500m hydrix ingame GP. im not going to pay irl cause i dont have a lot of money myself. im not asking for pro work, just something to replace a ms paint drawing with. below will be my current banner. if you would like to add bits and pieces to add your sense to it feel free! thanks and hopefully someone can help a brotha out  PS: If we get multiple entries, the entry i choose will get 500m ingame hydrix GP. i dont want to waste your time. but if only 1 entry is put in, they will win the 500m. but all i ask is dont make it really bad just to claim 500m. i will dictate if its worth using or not. so dont waste my time and i for sure wont waste yours  it doesnt need to be anything special, it can just be my musical name or to make it a little easier, the initials "D5". each will be reviewed evenly so dont think you have to do one over the other.(edited)

if you would like to see my banner i am using, you can check it out on my soundcloud which is here: https://soundcloud.com/d4rk-5id3r it will be on the very top of the page 

REMINDER 1000X1000 pixels is minimum please, for it works the best. this is a logo and not a banner! Do what you think will win the contest! good luck and be as creative as u want, just remember you must beat others that will participate!

please post all admissions below!

AMOUNT OF ENTRIES: unlimited
Winners: 1
END TIME: sunday at noon central or 6 UK time.'
ENTRIES: please post the photo(s) and if you would like your name to be tagged for credit (either a social media or just your name. completely up to you). i dont want to steal the ownership, only spread!

~~~ALL NON WINNERS WILL NOT BE USED WITHOUT CONSENT AND AN INGAME PAYMENT IF WANTED~~~

Edited by Itsyaboi

Admission:

D5.thumb.png.1b894c11f68f5ac5aeb69b00de6d6b41.png

Took some time out of my afternoon to do it, hope you like it ^^

Credit me if you want, but I won't force you

❤️

Skilla went with something simple, but works great.

I went with more incase to give you more choices 😛

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Raphael said:

Admission:

D5.thumb.png.1b894c11f68f5ac5aeb69b00de6d6b41.png

Took some time out of my afternoon to do it, hope you like it ^^

Credit me if you want, but I won't force you

❤️

Skilla went with something simple, but works great.

I went with more incase to give you more choices 😛

That looks like a 5 u egg

allll rightyyyy. so, i know im kinda late... my bad... but we have business to attend to!

so we had 3 legit submissions of art from @Zony, @skillaholic, and @Raphael. these were all really good and a hard choice to see who would win. 

when it came to my desision making, i did what i though would be best for the brand i am trying to build and what i can potentially do moving forward. Also, i had my friends judge the 3 logos, to get an idea for what my listeners think aswell. yes, i have an opinion, but i want to appeal to the crowd instead of just my own likes. it was a very hard choice but one had to come out on top.

with a hard debate with my friends myself, i have come to the conclusion that @skillaholicwith his logo is the winner of the 500m grand prize!!!!

but im not stopping there. it is the holiday season and im in the mood of giving. since there was 3 submissions total, we will do a top 3 logos. 

#1 grandprize winner of 500m: @skillaholic

#2 runner up of 250m: @Raphael 

#3 third place of 100m: @Zony

i just wana say thank you guys for entering. I am greatfull that you guys took the time out of your day to help me out. I really needed this but don't have the funds and knowledge to do it myself. you all are great artists and should never quit it. Again, thank you guys and have a great holiday season!

(please message me either ingame to claim your prize. and @skillaholicplease pm me with the completed form of you submission.)

Congratz to everyone!

Edited by Itsyaboi
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, D Pressed // Skyline said:

Nice job to everyone who participated! Who knows, maybe @Itsyaboi can use the other submissions in the future as cover art if he does an "album", or something similar! 

i would totally love to if they want me to!

8 hours ago, Itsyaboi said:

allll rightyyyy. so, i know im kinda late... my bad... but we have business to attend to!

so we had 3 legit submissions of art from @Zony, @skillaholic, and @Raphael. these were all really good and a hard choice to see who would win. 

when it came to my desision making, i did what i though would be best for the brand i am trying to build and what i can potentially do moving forward. Also, i had my friends judge the 3 logos, to get an idea for what my listeners think aswell. yes, i have an opinion, but i want to appeal to the crowd instead of just my own likes. it was a very hard choice but one had to come out on top.

with a hard debate with my friends myself, i have come to the conclusion that @skillaholicwith his logo is the winner of the 500m grand prize!!!!

but im not stopping there. it is the holiday season and im in the mood of giving. since there was 3 submissions total, we will do a top 3 logos. 

i just wana say thank you guys for entering. I am greatfull that you guys took the time out of your day to help me out. I really needed this but don't have the funds and knowledge to do it myself. you all are great artists and should never quit it. Again, thank you guys and have a great holiday season!

(please message me either ingame to claim your prize. and @skillaholicplease pm me with the completed form of you submission.)

Congratz to everyone!

^^

Give the 250m to charity tho, I dont really need it. Just wanted to help ❤️ or separate it between skilla and zony w/e you want

Much love and Gz m8 @skillaholic

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Itsyaboi said:

Congratz to everyone!

Im honoured! Glad you like it 🙂 i will send you everything asap on discord.

Congrats to everyone else that submitted aswell! 🤗

On 12/18/2018 at 9:05 PM, Cheesecake said:

spewin 😞 ive been so damn busy, I was gonna enter in this haha... EXTEND IT 😄

If you would like to still make something you can. Idk bout any rewards since it did finish😒