playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Userbars

14 hours ago, Zony said:

What are these for exactly?

Are you new to forums?

They go underneath the name to indicate what rank they are. Makes forums look better adds more depth to them.

Interesting, I think our current ranks are fine just need updating. Would be good to have a forum mod to update ranks consistently.

OT: Graphics wise not bad, not too bad work as long as its yours.

On 11/24/2018 at 2:40 AM, Zony said:

Interesting, I think our current ranks are fine just need updating. Would be good to have a forum mod to update ranks consistently.

OT: Graphics wise not bad, not too bad work as long as its yours.

The initial design was made for me by a friend I used the base and created these.

I would just make sure you see either where he got the base from or how many people have it since I feel like I have seen this type of userbar quite a lot, don't need any permissions issues if Connor decided to use them at all.

17 hours ago, Zony said:

I would just make sure you see either where he got the base from or how many people have it since I feel like I have seen this type of userbar quite a lot, don't need any permissions issues if Connor decided to use them at all.

I mean I had them made for a previous server of mine. They belong to me :P I payed for them along with the PSD.