playnow
Sign in to follow this  
Zony

Zony Goals/Introduction

Hey all, figured I would make a post just to set some goals and track my progress.

First off my name is Ben, Ben is taken in game so 'Zony' is my ingame name :p . I also have an alternate account named 'Comp'. I am 21, and I am a shift flow lead at an Amazon facility. I am also roughly a year away from getting my bachelor's in IT Management.

My overall goals for the server is really to max my average xp ironman account (it would be cool to be the first maxed ironman). Then work on comp cape. Once I am able to hit that it would be awesome to do the whole thing again on my hardcore xp account and even make a youtube progress series/ironman guide on the account. But with my busy work schedule we will see if that works out lol. I love the server so far and everyone has been extremely helpful. I hope to reciprocate that to newer players, especially ironmen.

Zony is an Ironman account on Average XP mode. Super donor rank. As of this post: 2,230 total level and #20 overall on average highscores.

Comp is an Ironman account on Hardcore XP mode. Currently just a placeholder account with super donor.

Max 'Zony'

Comp Cape 'Zony'

Max 'Comp' (possible youtube series and ironman guide combo with the acc)

Comp 'Comp' (then use account as my main account)

I want to shout-out a few players who helped me out a ton and continue to do so as I learn my way around the server much more:

Mayumiki

Legend

Raphael

Proxic

See you all in-game!

• Like 2

glad to see someone tackling ironman! cant wait to see you achieve these goals! hope to see you ingame! (dont think i have tbh... soz 😞)

7 hours ago, Mayumiki said:

Good luck with your goals and hope you aim higher after achieving them

I certainly will, figured I would throw up my basic ones 🙂 and thank you!

4 hours ago, Itsyaboi said:

glad to see someone tackling ironman! cant wait to see you achieve these goals! hope to see you ingame! (dont think i have tbh... soz 😞)

I do not believe we have met in game I think you're right but I am sure we will at some point!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 1:30 PM, Hydrix said:

Good luck buddy!

Nice to see the forums being used for once 😂

Thank you! and don't worry I got you covered lol I love forums and goal post tracking

On 10/9/2018 at 2:36 PM, Amnees said:

Best of luck on your journey!

Thank you!